The Tipton Snap Cap Rifle 22 Rimfire 10 Pack are engineered for a long life of dry fire training and practice applications plus effective release of pressure on your on your firing pin spring which extends the life of your firearm. It is generally accepted that once should not drop the firing pin on an empty chamber, which is the primary reason to have Snap Caps for your favorite guns. You should always use Snap Caps when checking or adjusting the trigger pull. If you prefer to release the tension on the hammer springs, when storing your guns, Snap Caps are ideal.
- Inexpensive protection for your guns' firing pins
- Great for checking and adjusting trigger pull
- Use them to release the tension on hammer springs of your guns during storage
- Excellent for checking the function of extractors and ejectors
- Allows you to release the tension on the hammer springs when storing your guns
- Allows the shooter to safely practice trigger pull techniques
- Work with magazines and clips