The Tipton Rapid Deluxe Bore Guide Kit contains several great tools that ensure safe, easy, and effective cleaning. Rapid allows you to easily align and secure a patch for solvent application, then holds it with the correct amount of tension for great jag penetration. When the rod is pushed into the Rapid, it automatically releases the patch while also protecting your gun from harmful solvents. A bore guide will help protect the bore and action of your rifle by properly aligning the cleaning rod and reducing solvent overflow. Cleaning without a bore guide can allow the rod to "bow" and rub or gouge the chamber and throat of the bore, causing real damage and loss of accuracy. Keeping the rod properly aligned not only protects your barrel, it properly directs the force exerted on the cleaning rod handle, allowing tight patches to be pushed easily and safely.
- Features new Rapid patch insertion device that aligns and holds patch in place
- Rapid reduces cleaning time and reduces solvent mess
- Diminishes solvent leakage into gun's action
- Ensures proper rod alignment for easier cleaning
- Bore guides protect chamber & bore from damage
- Anodized aluminum tube for durability
- Integrated solvent port