The Tasmanian Tiger TAC Sling Pack 12 offers the versatility and speed of a minimalist tactical backpack and is easier to handle with even quicker access to gear. Carry your essentials or add extra storage by utilizing the laser cut MOLLE on the sides and sling strap to add additional pouches. Keep high priority gear in a secret compartment on the back panel and use the separate handgun compartment with Velcro tape to attach a holster. Organize gear easily using the pockets in the front compartment or use the Velcro strips on the removable laser cut panel in the main compartment. This multi-function sling bag is hydration system compatible and can be worn on either side of your body. Transport this bag easily with the convenient sling strap, reinforced carry handle, and an adjustable hip belt. Durable Cordura 700D fabric provides tear resistant and water repellent properties and YKK zippers offer abrasion resistance and no-snag performance. This small lightweight pack measures 17 inches tall by 9 inches wide and weighs just over 2 pounds. The Tasmanian Tiger TAC Sling Pack 12 has smart features that make it ideal for fast movement, flexibility, and multi-purpose storage with convenient access to your gear.
- Adapt the sling bag’s storage with the laser cut MOLLE panels on the sides and shoulder strap; separate front pocket features Velcro tape to attach a holster
- Organize the pack to suit your needs with the hook-and-loop removable panel in the rear compartment and modular storage in the front compartments
- This sleek sling bag is compatible with a hydration system and features a hidden compartment on the back of the bag so you can keep priority items close to you
- Designed to provide comfort and an increased range of motion, this bag has a padded back carrying system, a reinforced carry handle, and an adjustable hip belt
- Bag capacity is 12 liters for efficient essentials storage; constructed with tear resistant, water repellent 700D Cordura fabric and abrasion resistant YKK zippers
- Can be worn on the left or right
- Secret compartment on back