Our Sidesaddle line has gained a large following because of their convenient placement of shells right where you need them for a fast reload. We have now taken the Sidesaddle to the next level with our slimline version. The Sidesaddle utilizes a non-glare, anodized aluminum backing plate material similar to our traditional Sidesaddle; however we have contoured the plate so that it takes up less space on the receiver and has fewer areas that could potentially snag. Additionally we have changed the shell carrier itself to our proprietary flexible synthetic rubber material, which offers durability and weather resistance as well as secure shell retention.
- Billet aluminum construction, non-glare hard coat anodized
- Innovative new low profile six shell sidesaddle
- Raised Picatinny rail on top, retains use of standard bead sights
- Straddles both sides of receiver for high rigidity
- Proprietary materials combined to create an ultra-durable shell retention system