The Vism Comp w PCP52 MILSPEC Stock adjustable cheek riser piece features metal QD sling mount attachment points on each side of the adjustable stock with 1.5 inch molded sling loops and rubber butt pad for recoil reduction. The stock cheek rest riser is six position adjustable for proper cheek positioning for different types of mounted optics. This stock has a simple unique latch mechanism first click for adjusting stock position and a second full click for mounting and removal from your mil-spec buffer tube quick and easy. The stock is made from impact resistant reinforced durable polymer.
- Stylish compact collapsible buttstock shorter by 0.8 in, 20mm in length for MIL-SPEC buffer tubes
- Full length 5.5 in, 140mm cheek piece for proper cheek positioning for mounted optics; Raisable 6 positions of height, up to 1.25 in, 32mm adjustment
- Sleek design with metal QD base on each side for QD slings and several molded in 1.5 in sling loops
- Integrated rubber butt pad for non-slip secure shouldering, comfort, and recoil mitigation
- Unique latch mechanism, first click for adjusting stock position and a second full click for mounting and demounting from the buffer tube