Touting the P2 Super Pinion the Tournament MP has precise alignment and stability in the pinion gear through a bearing support system resulting in smoother operation and extended gear life. Match that up with a premium 10-bearing system and externally adjustable Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) dual cast control system and you have one smooth reel. A bowed lightweight 95mm aluminum handle with Lews Combat Grip paddle knobs Combat Grip thumb bar and 20lbs of drag power it wont shy away from heavy cover and big fish.
- One-piece aluminum frame with graphite sideplates
- Drilled and forged double anodized aluminum U style 34MM spool
- Hard anodized aluminum Speed Gears cut on precision Hamai CNC gear hobbing machines
- P2 Super Pinion bearing supported pinion gear provides precise alignment and solid stability resulting in smoother operation and extended gear life
- Premium 10-bearing system with stainless steel double shielded bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch
- Externally-adjustable Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) dual cast control system utilizing both an external click-dial for setting the magnetic brake plus 4 individually disengaging disk-mounted internal brake shoes that operate on centrifugal force
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click