The Pulsar Digisight Ultra N450 LRF Digital Night Vision Riflescope uses proprietary software, cutting-edge electronic components and signal-processing algorithms to deliver one of the industry's highest values of nighttime sensitivity. It features Pulsar's advanced 1280x720 CMOS sensor, HD AMOLED display, wide selection of brightness and contrast settings, quality fast optics, high magnification, a powerful built-in IR, and integrated laser rangefinder for accurate real-time measurements of distances up to 1100 yards.
- 850nm IR Wavelength long-range
- 4.5-18x Variable Magnification
- 1280?720 HD CMOS sensor
- Integrated Laser Rangefinder
- Integrated video and sound recorder
- Scalable Ballistic Reticles
- High caliber recoil resistance: 12 gauge, 9.3x64, .375 H and H