The new Axion XQ series has rugged, reliable all-metal, yet lightweight housing. Even though the device is slightly larger than Axion XM series, it perfectly fits into user’s hand. Small weight of the monocular makes it a perfect option for long outdoor trips when light yet capable unit is necessary. Alongside the new sensor, Pulsar Axion XQ boasts a proprietary Image Detail Boost picture enhancement technology, which increases clarity and detailedness of image, and together with HD AMOLED display ensures better identification of the objects. 38mm lens combined with 384?288 at 17µm thermal sensor offers not only a long detection range of up to 1350 m, but also a wide field of view of 9.8 degrees. New Pulsar IPS5 quick-change rechargeable battery provides up to 6 hours of non-stop operation.
- Sensor resolution 384?288 @ 17µm
- High sensitivity sensor (NETD < 40 mK)
- 6 Hours of non-stop operation
- Detection range up to 1350 m
- Full color HD AMOLED display
- Highly durable magnesium housing
- Variable digital zoom 3.5-14x