The ProMag Archangel Quick Break Down Stock for Ruger 10 22 converts standard Ruger 10 22 models into a quick break down design. A patent pending stainless steel V-block clamp with adjustable toggle lever facilitates rapid but precise barrel removal and installation. The clamp system repeats zero even with receiver mounted optics. The folding stock design with integrated barrel storage enables the rifle to be stored in compact spaces, perfect for campers and survivalists. The inlet features an aluminum bed block chassis embedded in a blend of high strength carbon fiber and glass filled reinforced black polymer. An 18.5 inch barrel minimum length is required in states that specify a minimum 26 inch overall length in functioning configuration. This stock can be fired with the buttstock folded.
- Fits Ruger 10 22 standard carbines
- Quick Break Down design
- Unique design allows rapid barrel removal and installation
- Integrated barrel storage, up to .920 inch diameter, enables the rifle to be stored in compact spaces
- Constructed of legendary high strength, carbon fiber and glass reinforced black polymer
- Full surround, embedded aluminum bed block chassis
- Additional buttstock storage areas