The Hatsan Vectis .177 cal PCP lever-action repeating rifle throws out the conventional side lever or bolt cocking mechanism for a faster, easier, and more fun lever-action system. The trigger and hand guard double as a cocking lever, requiring only about 45 degrees of throw to cycle. The synthetic Roto-Index magazine automatically advances the next pellet in line and holds 14 shots. This rifle is also equipped with a combination 11mm and 22mm optics rail that runs from the receiver right out along the barrel, providing plenty of space for your favorite optic. Also included are a pair of flip-up sights equipped with TruGlo fiber optics for excellent low-light visibility. Hatsan's QuietEnergy technology has been integrated into the synthetic barrel shroud, and cuts noise output by up to 50 percent. The Quattro Trigger is a 2-stage fully adjustable match trigger and can be custom tailored to your preferred feel with 3 easy-to-access adjustment screws. The 165cc air cylinder provides up to 35 shots per fill.
- .177 caliber lever-action repeating PCP air rifle
- Up to 1250 FPS velocity
- Up to 29 Ft-lbs energy
- Rugged ambidextrous synthetic stock with hand guard cocking lever
- Quattro 2-stage fully adjustable match trigger
- QuietEnergy barrel technology reduces downrange noise output
- 17.7" barrel / 41.3" overall length / 7.1 lbs