The Caldwell XLA Bipods provide a stable shooting support that conveniently attaches to almost any firearm with a sling swivel stud. XLA bipods solidly clamp to the swivel stud of the firearm and remain firmly in place without swiveling or twisting while shooting. The lightweight aluminum design adds minimal weight and deploys quickly, with legs that instantly spring out to the shooting position with the touch of a button. The legs are notched for easy indexing to a specific height. There is a connection point for sling attachment and multi section legs that collapses forward allowing for convenient carry of the firearm. Soft rubber feet provide enhanced stability, while the padded bipod base protects the firearm's forend.
- ACCURACY: Notches are located on the legs for quick and easy indexing as well as an 18 degree bi-directional cant
- Legs fold up for easy transport and will instantly spring out with the push of a button and the bipod mounts quickly on the forend sling stud
- Lightweight, quick-deployment aluminum legs and slim profile for movement heavy or prone shooting
- Soft rubber feet for enhanced stability and a non-marring padded base for forend protection
- Connection point for sling attachment