The Caldwell AR 15 Brass Catcher attaches to the forearm of any AR with hook and loop webbing and captures the ejected brass. It prevents brass from being scattered around your shooting area, and works great in preventing hot brass from landing on shooter or other people next to the shooter. A wire frame holds fabric in correct shape and allows brass to enter bag without disruption to bolt function or interrupting cycling. The Caldwell AR-15 Brass Catcher captures and holds approximately 30 rounds, and has a convenient zipper at bottom of mesh bag that makes emptying quick and easy.
- Holds 30 rounds of .223 brass
- Zipper at the bottom of the mesh bag makes emptying simple and the brass catcher quickly separates from the weapon for easy cleaning and inspection
- Features a hook and loop attachment for use on the forend of the rifle
- Heat resistant mesh will not melt during use and the internal cage design maintains the bag’s shape even when it is full of brass
- Swing-open design allows for convenient chamber access